As a mother of six, I know how hard it can be to feel confident in your body. Especially when you’re constantly bombarded with images of perfect bodies in the media. But it’s important to remember that everyone’s body is different, and there is no such thing as a perfect body.
If you’re self-conscious about your FUPA there are a few things you can do to conceal it and feel more confident.
- Choose high-waisted bottoms.
- Wear A-line dresses and skirts.
- Layer with cardigans and jackets
- Try wrap dresses and tops.
- Use patterns and textures.
- Embrace flowy tops and blouses.
It’s important to remember that the key to dressing to conceal the FUPA is to wear what makes you feel comfortable and confident. There is no one-size-fits-all approach to fashion, so experiment until you find what works best for you.
Also, know that you are not alone. Many women struggle with body image issues, especially after having children. But it’s important to remember that your body is beautiful and strong, and it has done amazing things.
Here are some additional tips for gaining your self-confidence back:
- Focus on your health and well-being. Make sure you’re eating a healthy diet and getting regular exercise. This will help you feel better about yourself both physically and mentally.
- Spend time with loved ones. Surround yourself with people who love and support you. They will help you feel good about yourself and boost your confidence.
- Do things that make you happy. Make time for activities that you enjoy, whether it’s reading, taking a yoga class, or spending time with your children. Doing things that make you happy will help you feel more positive about yourself.
- Be patient with yourself. It takes time to rebuild self-confidence. Don’t get discouraged if you don’t see results immediately. Just keep working at it, and you will eventually reach your goal.
Last and most important! Wear what you want, and if that means the FUPA has to show, then so be it. You are gorgeous!!
Article Written by: Khadijah Phillips| Khadijah Phillips is a highly driven woman who was born to break barriers. She proves that when powered by purpose, women are unstoppable. She’s built her storied life and career brick by brick, fighting fears, failures, and setbacks to have the success she’s always known was hers to claim. Today, she personifies what it means to ascend above adversity while inspiring countless others to do the same through her media company and strategic partnerships. You can follow her on Instagram @bestiesmedia and check out her website, www.bestiesmedia.com.