Do you dream of a partnership with walmart.com? Well, you are in the right place. In this episode, Fancy is joined by I’Mat Dream Curator Tami Curry.
Within five months of opening I’Mat Dream, Tami was able to secure placement on walmart.com, and in this episode, she’s sharing how tips for you to do the same.
Skip to the good part: Tips for Securing a Partnership w/ Walmart.com.
- Have a strong, positive mindset and an attitude of gratitude to curate what you want to curate.
- Research where you want to show up in the industry.
- You must have a tangible, non-customizable order because Walmart.com wants their orders fulfilled on the same day of the sale.
- Register your products and brand. Make sure your business is legally set up. Sole proprietorships are not allowed. Also, insure your products and business. Visit www.gs1.org to register for your UPC codes and bar codes.
- It’s better to have more than one product.
- There is an application process, but it does not take long at all.
About Tami Curry:
Tami Curry is an inner healing advocate and beauty entrepreneur. She is passionate about helping people to find their inner beauty, strength, and confidence, and she believes that when we make the effort to heal ourselves from the inside out, we can create a life of abundance and joy. Tami’s mission is to inspire others to take control of their lives and to live authentically and courageously. She is also a big believer in the power of beauty and love to transform lives. The Baton Rouge native is excited to share her journey with you.
Follow and connect with Tami below.
Tami’s Facebook: Tami Curry
Listen to this podcast episode on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/episode/42h7RySjSSLpaZw075S8AD?si=sByv2fFSQ3yfJeMnBdH5Rw
Don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on your favorite podcasting platform and be within the first to hear these intriguing stories by Black business leaders.
For more CEO Chatter content from Fancy, click here.