Rolling Out Sisters with Superpowers dinner & awards gala will feature women leaders in Houston who empower the community through hard work, sacrifice, and perseverance.
With a commitment to highlighting women who are change agents and dedicated to making a difference, rolling out announces Sisters with Superpowers (SWS) Dinner & Awards Gala – Houston Edition.
Sisters with Superpowers Dinner & Awards Gala – Houston Edition, will be held on October 27 at the Buffalo Soldiers National Museum. This event is powered by Chevrolet and sponsored by ATT, Comerica Bank, Texas Women’s Empowerment (TWEF) and the Texas Black Expo.
Sisters with Superpowers allows us to honor women leaders from Wall Street to the community centers and from the C-Suite to their own double-minority owned business. These women, who have the power to change the world, use it for the betterment of those inside our community. We salute her. We recognize her. We showcase her skill-set and her “love of community.”
Sisters with Superpowers honors individuals who use the power of their voices in multiple spaces and helps to bring together phenomenal women in their respective industries to give them their flowers. This event provides us with the opportunity to recognize the contributions made by talented local culture-creators who create safe spaces for their city and their communities.
As a part of the awards gala, we are collaborating with SWS influencer Ashley Small to produce a 60 second video spot that showcases how she maneuvers throughout her busy day as a mompreneur, CEO and more, all while driving the all new 2022 Chevy Equinox. We are also collaborating with company stakeholders and featured honorees, who will come together in the spirit of empowering women, while celebrating entrepreneurship, women in business, the arts, entertainment and more.
Houston Honorees include the following women:
- Sky Houston, Creator, She’s a Masterpiece
- Nikisha Reagan, CEO, NR Swanks
- Tylitha Stewart, Vice President and Global Head of Consumer Subscriptions and Services, HP INC.
- Clara Cooper, Executive Director, L.I.F.E. Houston (Local Infant Formula Emergencies) Inc.
- Deavra Daughtry, President and CEO, Excellent Care Management
- Helen Stagg, CEO, Change Happens
- LaToshia Norwood, Founder & Managing Partner, L’Renee & Associates
- Lucy Bremond, Social Entrepreneur, Bremond Consulting Services, LLC.
- Sineria Ordonez, Vice President External Affairs Market Manager, Comerica Bank
- Anita Bates, COO, She’s Happy Hair
- Ashley Small, CEO & Founder, Medley, INC and Rolling Out + Chevrolet Sisters with Superpowers Influencer
For more information and to purchase tickets, please visit: HoustonSistersWithSuperpowers